Vertical Scroll Recent Post allows you to add a scrolling div, where the desired number of posts titles will be displayed one after the other. It can be placed either as a widget or a shortcode wherever you like. Available options to display post’s date, post’s thumbnail etc.
- Multiple Widgets and Shortcodes
- Different scrollings with different settings
- Pause on mouseover
- Option to display post’s thumbnail
- Option to display post’s date
- Option to display link to all posts of Widget
- Option for scrolling direction
- Option to choose category
- Option to select order
- Drag and drop the Widget, multiple widgets allowed.
- Use the desired Shortcode in Posts/Pages.
- Add directly in to the Theme using the following PHP code:
<?php $instance = array( 'class' => "", 'vsrp_id' => ID ); if ( function_exists( 'vsrp' ) ) vsrp(); ?>
Birthdays Widget allows to add your custom birthday-list and display a custom message in a widget only when it’s necessary. WordPress Users can also have a birthdays field, or you can even draw their birthday date from another user metafield.
Birthdays Widgets other templates
- Integration with WordPress User Profile and Registration Form
- Customizable message and image
- Export to CSV file
- Import/Restore from CSV
- Greek & English Languages
- Templates: List, Calendar, Default
Some use our plugin as an announcement tool, as you can modify the message and the image shown in widget.
Codescar Radio Widget produces a widget for your wordpress site allowing your users listen to a radio station from your website. It uses html5 audio element to play radio in sidebar.
- Admin can select default station, set initial volume and autoplay or not.
- Control of the radio stations available from an options page (Adding / Removing from db)
Soon to add:
- Maybe a fallback to play asx streams. HTML5 can’t play them yet.