Vertical Scroll Recent Post allows you to add a scrolling div, where the desired number of posts titles will be displayed one after the other. It can be placed either as a widget or a shortcode wherever you like. Available options to display post’s date, post’s thumbnail etc.
- Multiple Widgets and Shortcodes
- Different scrollings with different settings
- Pause on mouseover
- Option to display post’s thumbnail
- Option to display post’s date
- Option to display link to all posts of Widget
- Option for scrolling direction
- Option to choose category
- Option to select order
- Drag and drop the Widget, multiple widgets allowed.
- Use the desired Shortcode in Posts/Pages.
- Add directly in to the Theme using the following PHP code:
<?php $instance = array( 'class' => "", 'vsrp_id' => ID ); if ( function_exists( 'vsrp' ) ) vsrp(); ?>
Birthdays Widget allows to add your custom birthday-list and display a custom message in a widget only when it’s necessary. WordPress Users can also have a birthdays field, or you can even draw their birthday date from another user metafield.
Birthdays Widgets other templates
- Integration with WordPress User Profile and Registration Form
- Customizable message and image
- Export to CSV file
- Import/Restore from CSV
- Greek & English Languages
- Templates: List, Calendar, Default
Some use our plugin as an announcement tool, as you can modify the message and the image shown in widget.
Search-Into-Subcategories plugin allows you to make a select-search shortcode for your own categories. You can use if everywhere you want and make a tree structure for your categories.
Arguments you can pass parent_category Default is 0 You can list only sub categories of the category id you give here. With 0 lists alla categories max_depth Default is 2 How many subcategories to display, at least 1. search_input Default is 1 Display a text input for search. labels Default is Labels for the inputs. Give them in the position you want with ‘|’ as seperator. example: Category1|Category2|Text search_text Default is Search The text to display in search button hide_empty Default is 1 hide categories without content, set to 0 to display all! exclude Default is Category Ids to exlude from listing. Separate them with ‘,’
Example: [search-into-subcategories parent_category=0 max_depth=3 search_input=1 labels=cat1|cat2|cat3|Text search_text=Find hide_empty=0 exclude=7,6]